We have several members of our community who are part of an events committee for the village. These members work hard to provide you with an opportunity to meet other residents and become involved with fun activities for you and your family. Those members are:
Cindy and John Allen
Ann and Jeff St. Amand
Stephanie and Bob Clarke
Marie-Christine Escoda-Risto (Chair)
Krystin and Matt Hanley
Debra and Bruno Trapikas
Ever wonder why we have an Events Committee?
1. To have fun — no excuses or reasons are needed to celebrate.
2. To provide an opportunity to know your neighhbors and where they live.
3. To establish friendships.
4. To increase that sense of belonging to a community.
5. To learn a little about each other and know who might need a little extra help from time to time.
6. To meet neighbors that might be able to help you with a gardening problem, or lend you that needed ingredient for a recipe.
7. To encourage neighbors to look after the neighborhood.
8. To help with safety/crime prevention by knowing who lives where and who does not.
9. To increase security by knowing each other’s schedules.
10. To develop an opportunity to meet some of the old time neighbors and learn about your community history.